Mo Bro's are proud to stock the Kent Handmade 154mm pocket comb with both a coarse and fine teeth. Made from large sheets of Cellulose Acetate rather than being moulded means that this material is tactile, flexible and strong.
The range of Kent combs has rounded teeth which ensure a smooth and comfortable action gliding effortlessly through the hair without scratching or damaging the hair or scalp.
Suitable to use for wet or dry, fine to medium hair.
Instructions Of Use
• Set your feet apart about 16 inches and bend your upper body so that your head is level with your waist.
• Begin brushing from the nape of the neck over the top of the head, to the ends of the hair strand
• Brush 10 times each through 3 different directional planes, through from the nape to the end of the right side, through the middle and the left side.
Brush 10 times from each ear to the middle of the head, through to the end of the hair.
• Stand up again and brush 10 times in 3 different planes, left side, middle and right side from the forehead to the middle/top of the head.
• The final 20 brush strokes will be used to brush from the middle/top of the head, to the end of the hair