Kent Handmade Combs are of excellent quality. Kent hand sawn combs are cut from large sheets of cellulose acetate rather than moulded, producing a truly gentle comb whereas moulded combs often snag and damage the hair. This material is tactile, flexible and strong. They glide effortlessly through hair without scratching to damaging the hair or scalp.
Kent combs have rounded teeth which ensure a smooth and comfortable action. The range includes designs for thick and fine hair, in varying sizes.
• Set your feet apart about 16 inches and bend your upper body so that your head is level with your waist.
• Begin brushing from the nape of the neck over the top of the head, to the ends of the hair strand
• Brush 10 times each through 3 different directional planes, through from the nape to the end of the right side, through the middle and the left side.
Brush 10 times from each ear to the middle of the head, through to the end of the hair.
• Stand up again and brush 10 times in 3 different planes, left side, middle and right side from the forehead to the middle/top of the head.
• The final 20 brush strokes will be used to brush from the middle/top of the head, to the end of the hair